Students, Parents, and Teachers: Please remember to check the Registration webpage and watch the new video for Step-by-Step directions. Make sure you bring:
- Your Science Fair Display Board, Report, Daily Log (Be sure that your full name appears on the back of your Display Board, Report & Daily Log)
- Your Screening Check-off Sheet
- Your personal contact information (home/cell phone)
- Your signed Certification form (s) 601-068 (Jr. Division) and ISEF Forms (Sr. Division) if your project involves tissues, human subjects, vertebrate animals and/or hazardous materials (included in a binder/notebook)
- If you have a multi-year project, your Continuation Project Form (for multi-year research project, if applicable – Click here for JR Continuation form – Sr. form is in the ISEF form packet)
- Any other items you wish to display.
- Warning: Microscopes, computers, or lasers, if used in the initial display, is done so at the student’s risk. The Science Fair Committee is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. If microscopes, computers, lasers are critical to your exhibit, these items may be displayed at final judging, if such display of equipment helps clarify the project objectives, procedures and results.
- WARNING: NO LIVING ORGANISMS OF ANY KIND many be displayed: use photos or models instead.
- Check the SAFETY PRECAUTIONS page if you plan to bring electrical, chemical, laser or heat-producing materials BEFORE YOU COME TO THE FAIR – they may not be allowed…
For security reasons, no backpacks or closed bags/containers are allowed in the Exhibit Hall.
Please bring parking money each day (check the directions webpage), money or brown-bag for lunch or dinner – there are good drinking fountains at the Pasadena Convention Center. Also bring a book or other materials for reading during wait time.
Please attend the “Nine Quick Tips” workshop on the judging and interview process. The workshop will be given every 20 minutes beginning at 8am during the Day 1 Setup on March 21st. Students can register, setup their projects and then attend the next workshop presentation. Please checkout the description on “the Interview” webpage.