Judging will occur on one day only, Friday, March 18th, from 7:00am to 5:30pm, with all students given face-to-face interviews.
FRIDAY, MARCH 18, 2016- Judging and Student Interviews
- 7:00 am– Judge onsite registration, continental breakfast, orientation
- 8:30 am– Students arrive at the Exhibit Hall A/B
- Students scan/setup items for judging quickly
- 8:55 am– Students permitted to enter the Exhibit Hall A/B
- Student interview in 8 min. windows
- 9:00 – 11:45pm Judging and Interviews- Exhibit Hall A/B
There are scheduled interviews and scheduled breaks by category for students to attend the Interactive Exhibits in the Conference Center
- 11:45 – 1:00pm Lunch begins (staggered by categories); caucus with panel
- 1:00 – 3:30 pm Afternoon Judging – students sit by projects for duration
- 3:30 or earlier Students are dismissed by their judging panel and may depart
- Judges choose up to 13 Semi-Finalists
- 3:30 – 5:30 pm Judges determine Place winners, Special Awards
Please visit the “Judges” webpage for more details and resources for the day.