Student, Judges & Volunteer Online Registration is NOW CLOSED!!
Please have each student or team fill out the downloadable “scratch sheet” and check for accuracy prior to registering on-line. For Team Project submittals, designate a Team Captain who will be responsible for online registration (only the Team Captain registers for his/her team online).
Note: Please understand that this scratch sheet is not on-line registration or a substitute for on-line registration—it is simply a means of proof reading student answers.
- Please have the downloadable scratch sheet read and printed out before you watch the video below and register. Make sure you show the scratch sheet to your Site Coordinator or teacher for proofreading before entering your information online.
- For BEST quality, once you click on the “play” arrow, hover your mouse pointer over the “gear” icon that will pop up on the lower right of the screen (it will say ”change quality”) and select the highest quality (720p HD.) For the best viewing of details, click the “Full Screen” frame on the extreme lower right corner of the video box.
- Remember, you have to wait up to 72 hours to receive your computer-generated password before adding your project information and completing your registration. SAVE THE PASSWORD – it cannot be changed!
- After viewing the video, click here for the Online Registration Site (remember to select “student” when prompted)
School/Site Coordinator Registration Instruction
Please read the video directions carefully and watch the video below before attempting to register your school!
Directions for the Step-by-Step School Registration Process video below:
- For BEST quality, once you click on the “play” arrow, hover your mouse pointer over the “gear” icon that will pop up on the lower right of the screen (it will say”change quality”) and select the highest quality (720p HD.) You can then reduce the size of the Registration Page window on your computer screen and open a second window for the School/Site Coordinator Online Registration Site link. By having both screens open, side-by-side, you can follow along with the video directions, pause the video and perform the needed actions at the Registration Site itself.
- If prefer, you can view the directions directly through YouTube by clicking on the YouTube button on the lower right of the video screen (like you did to change the quality.) You can then use a second computer or tablet to do the actual registering while you watch the directions on the first device…. Remember, you have to wait up to 72 hours to receive your computer-generated password before completing your registration. SAVE THE PASSWORD – it cannot be changed.
Registration links to the new registration site for students, Site Coordinators, Volunteers and Judges follow. A list of downloadable registration resources and helpful hints continue afterwards.
2015 School Participation Fee download - early bird discount!
Volunteers Registration and Login (remember to select volunteers)
Pasadena Convention Center, March 26, 2015
Please bring the following items to check-in:
1. Science Fair Project
- Display Board
- Daily Log (with raw data)
- Signed Jr Div Certification Form 601-068-NEW or 2014 ISEF Certification & Continuation Forms (Sr. Division) for projects involving tissues, cell lines, microbes, human subjects, vertebrate animals and/or hazardous materials (included in a binder/notebook).
- Continuation Project Form (for multi-year research project, if applicable – Click here for ContinuationProject_JrDiv_2014-2015 – Sr. form is in the ISEF form packet)
- Any other items you wish to display.
- Warning: Microscopes, computers, or lasers, if used in the initial display, is done so at the student’s risk. The Science Fair Committee is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. If microscopes, computers, lasers are critical to your exhibit, these items may be displayed at final judging, if such display of equipment helps clarify the project objectives, procedures and results.
- WARNING: NO LIVING ORGANISMS OF ANY KIND many be displayed: use photos or models instead.
- Check the SAFETY PRECAUTIONS page if you plan to bring electrical, chemical, laser or heat-producing materials BEFORE YOU COME TO THE FAIR – they may not be allowed…
Be sure that your full name appears on the back of your Display Board, Report & Daily Log.
2. Screening Check-off Sheet 2015
3. Personal contact information (home/cell phone)
For security reasons, no backpacks or closed bags/containers are allowed in the Exhibit Hall.
March 28, 2015
Student projects may only be removed from Exhibit Hall A/B between 5:00-6:00pm and 9:00 -10:00pm. Projects may not be removed during the Awards Ceremony. Any projects NOT removed by 10:00pm, March 28th, 2015, will go into the trash – there is no storage. Be forewarned…
STUDENT BAR CODE BADGE IS REQUIRED FOR PROJECT REMOVAL.