Flyer will be available soon, along with our new online workshop registration.
Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email with directions and specific room location.
Do you need help getting your students started on a science fair project?
Do you want to improve the quality of student research?
Teachers will learn how to:
- Facilitate choosing a topic
- Implement research
- Track student progress
- Produce award-winning displays for Los Angeles County Science & Engineering Fair competition
- Complete ONLINE pre-approval certification forms for projects involving Tissues/Cell lines, Human Subjects, Vertebrate Animals, Hazardous Materials and/or Microbes.
- First Time Science Fair Site Coordinators and/or Educators
- Veteran Science Fair Site Coordinators and/or Educators
The workshop includes digital resources with PowerPoint presentations available on flash drive and/or DropBox, for motivation and instruction, extensive curriculum and internet links.
F R E E! (bring your laptop and a large Flash Drive!)
This year, we will again partner with local informal science venues throughout the county to give you an opportunity to tour new science resources and field research opportunities. We also will have at least 2 Saturday trainings, as teachers requested.
ALL workshops will address the new ONLINE Pre-approval Certification website for projects proposals involving Tissues/Cell Lines, Human Subjects, Vertebrate Animals, Hazardous Materials and Microbes.